Bridging assistance for students continues
Corona Bridging Assistance

BMBF bridging assistance for students in pandemic-related emergencies starts again

The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) will again help students who are in demonstrable acute need due to the Corona pandemic with grants from November 2020 to September 2021. The Kölner Studierendenwerk is responsible for checking and processing your online application for bridging assistance. Individual questions regarding your application (except status inquiries!) can be sent by mail to the following address: ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende@kstw.de.
Please do not send us any missing documents via this address! If we are missing documents for the processing of your application, we will ask you to submit them via the application portal.

Please note: As of November 20, 2020, the bridging grant can only be applied for online via the application portal.

Your chances to receive interim aid
It will only take you 10 seconds to find out if you can get interim aid
Your chances to receive interim aid

Your chances to receive interim aid
It will only take you 10 seconds to find out if you can get interim aid
Your chances to receive interim aid

You most probably have the chance to receive interim aid, if …

  • You are enrolled at a state-approved university or technical college
  • You study full-time and are not being on leave
  • You are NOT studying at a Technical College for Administration or a Bundeswehr University
  • You are NOT completing a part-time study, studying alongside your job or are a guest student/auditor
  • You are demonstrably in a financial distress due to the corona crisis
  • There are less than 500,- Euro on your bank account at the time of the application for interim aid
✔ You were able to check all of the points?

Great, that’s the basics. Now of course you want to know how much money you can get. You can file your application directly online. You’ll get a feedback very soon on all the information on your new application.

✘ You had to negate one or more points?

Contact us and get advise by our social consultants on how we can help you with other financial tools. Remember: The exception proves the rule. We’d love to help you.

Frequently asked questions
FAQs on Interim financial aid for students in pandemic-related emergency situations

The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) provides interim financial aid 2020 until end of September 2021, in order to help again those students who are demonstrably in an acute, pandemic-related (economic or financial) emergency and require immediate support. You can apply for interim financial aid if you are a German or international student enrolled at a public-funded and government-recognised higher education institution in Germany and if you have your domicile and habitual residence in Germany.

All the following information is provided to the best of our knowledge.

Only the local Studierenden- or Studentenwerk (STW) that processes the application is responsible for the decision and for providing binding information on an application that has already been submitted.

In a nutshell

  • Those already receiving loans, grants or other support during the reference month may nevertheless obtain interim financial aid. Depending on proven need, you could receive between 100 € and 500 € as a non-repayable allowance.
  • Those with more than 500 € in their bank account at the time of submitting an application will not receive this interim financial aid and should please not file an application.
  • Applications can be submitted for the current month and must be renewed for each further month one at a time.
  • Please submit your application online to the local student service organisation (Studierendenwerk or Studentenwerk – STW). Based on the details you have provided in your application, the STW will decide whether aid is granted. The order of processing of applications is generally guided by the time of receipt of the complete documents by the respective student service organisation.
  • You are not legally entitled to the award of interim financial aid. You confirm this when you submit your application by recognition of the ancillary provisions. 
  • Applications must be submitted online on the portal https://www.überbrückungshilfe-studierende.de/start  
  • Please use the most recent version of Internet-Browsers Chrome, Firefox or Opera, or the current standard browsers of mobile devices. If you use Edge as a browser, please update to Edge Chrome version 83.x. or higher. The system does not support versions of Internet Explorer.
  • Applications are submitted to the student service organisation (STW) operating for the higher education institution in Germany that you are studying at. In the case of an institution with several locations, the student service organisation where the head office of your higher education institution is located will be responsible for processing your application. In the case of higher education institutions without relevant student service organisations, the German National Association for Student Affairs (Deutsches Studentenwerk – DSW) will determine which student service organisation is responsible.
  • If you cannot find your higher education institution in Germany (only higher education institutions – but no other schools – are eligible) in the following list, please send an Email to ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende@studentenwerke.de

All questions about bridging assistance starting in November are answered in the following drop-down menu:

As of June 14, 2021

1. What is the interim financial aid for students provided by the Federal Government?

The Federal Ministry of Education and Research refers to two types of interim financial aid for students:

  • a temporary waiver of interest on the KfW Student Loan and expanding the entitlement to the KfW Student Loan to international students from June 1, 2020 until February 15, 2021  
  • emergency grants for students in an acute, pandemic-related emergency that you can apply for online www.ueberbrueckugshilfe-studierende.de


2. Which students can benefit from the interim financial aid? How can I qualify?

  • This aid shall benefit those students who are demonstrably in a pandemic-related emergency, who need immediate help and who can claim no other support. This applies equally to German and international students.
  • Students enrolled at a public-funded or government-recognised higher education institution in Germany are entitled to submit an application, provided they are not on leave and that Germany is their main place of residence.
  • Students studying within an employment relationship or as part of service, for example at Universities of Applied Administrative Sciences (Verwaltungsfachhochschule) or Federal Army Universities (Bundeswehrhochschule), students in courses alongside career or dual system courses, non-enrolled and occasional students (Gasthörer) as well as students at higher education institutions not recognised by the government are notentitled to apply.
  • The interim financial aid complements the initiatives that the Federal Government has previously launched to assist students in the current exceptional situation brought about by the corona pandemic. BAföG or the KfW Student Loan can provide more long-term support.
  • During the month in which you apply for this interim financial aid, you must not reckon with any other pandemic-related support for your living expenses, for example via emergency funds, foundations or sponsoring associations.

3. What do I receive, how much do I receive?

If you are demonstrably facing financial hardship brought about by the pandemic – for example because you have lost your part-time job and you have so far been unable to find any other part-time employment – you can obtain an allowance of 100-500 € a month from the government via the student service organisation (STW) that is responsible for your higher education institution.

The level of the allowance depends on pandemic-related, individual needs and is calculated as follows:

Account balance

Interim financial aid

Less than 100.00 €

500.00 €

Between 100.00 € and 199.99 €

400.00 €

Between 200.00 € and 299.99 €

300.00 €

Between 300.00 € and 399.99 €

200.00 €

Between 400.00 € and 499.99 €

100.00 €

What counts is the account balance on the day before the application is submitted (or the last banking day before you send in your application). This means, for example, that if you submit your application on the 15th of April 2021, the account balance of the 14th of April 2021 is relevant.

You will be informed by E-Mail if and how much interim financial aid you may receive after verification of your online application.

4. 500-Euro-Ceiling in your accounts: Will I get nothing if I have 500 € or more than 500 € in my account?

Yes, that is what the criteria stipulate. This interim financial aid is meant for acute emergencies.

5. How high may my other monthly income be for me to still qualify for support?

You may apply for interim financial aid even if you have a monthly income. Any other monthly income is not relevant as long as:  

  • a demonstrable pandemic-related emergency prevails at the time of submitting the application and
  • you assure that you have not filed any further applications for allowances as comparable support during a pandemic-related emergency situation for the month that you are now applying for. Such applications could be other emergency funds, foundations or sponsoring associations.

6. How and where do I apply for this interim financial aid?

You can only apply online via the portal www.ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende.de. Your application is forwarded directly to the student service organisation (STW) responsible for your support and will be processed there.

Therefore, it is important that you state at which higher education institution in Germany you are studying. In the case of institutions with branches or locations in further cities, the system will assign a student service organisation according to the head office location of the institution. Please complete the online application mask. The student service organisation responsible for you will assess your application and notify you whether and when you will be receiving interim financial aid.

7. From when on can I submit my application?

You can submit your application again for each month on any day during the respective month.  

8. I cannot find my higher education institution in the pull-down menu on the portal?

If you cannot find your higher education institution, please check the style of writing. The name of the higher education institution must be spelled out completely and correctly – no abbreviations. You can also search for the head office of your higher education institution.

You can only submit an application if you are enrolled in a public or publicly recognised higher education institution in Germany, as long as you are not on leave and as long as your main place of residence is within Germany.

You are not entitled to apply if you are studying within an employment relationship or as part of service, for example at Universities of Applied Administrative Sciences (Verwaltungsfachhochschule) or Federal Army Universities (Bundeswehrhochschule). Also, students in courses alongside career or dual system courses, non-enrolled and occasional students (Gasthörer) as well as students at higher education institutions not recognised by the government are not entitled to apply.

If you are enrolled at a public or publicly recognised higher education institution in Germany and still cannot find our institution in the application portal, please please write an Email to Deutsches Studentenwerk, and send it to ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende@studentenwerke.de – you will then receive a reply from there.

9. What kind of proof do I have to provide? Which documents must I submit online?

For an application, you need:

  • your institution’s certificate of enrolment for the summer semester 2021
  • your identity card or equivalent proof of identity, such as a passport with a registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung)
  • contact details of a bank account in Germany to which you have access
  • a declaration that you have not applied for or expecting any further pandemic-related support for the month that you are herewith applying for (such as from emergency funds, foundations or sponsoring associations). Short-time unemployment benefits are also considered as a pandemic-related support option in the current exceptional situation caused by Covid19.    
  • an explanation of why you are in a pandemic-related emergency situation, if possible proven by corresponding documents. The reasons for the emergency must have occurred within the month that your are submitting your application or in the two months before. If the beginning of the emergency dates further back, you must document current initiatives that could lead to an improved financial situation in the near future. For further details, please refer to question 11. 
  • comprehensive account statements of all your accounts  to which you have short-term access, in chronological order and sorted by date for the full calendar before the month in which you file your application, and for the current month up to the until the last (banking) day befor your submit your application. For further details, please refer to question 13.    
  • A self-declaration that you can be expected to successfully complete your studies

10. What does “proof of pandemic-related emergency situation” mean?

  • The interim financial aid is intended to support those students that can prove that they are in a pandemic-related emergency financially, that they need direct help, and that they cannot draw on other forms of support.
  • To prove such a situation, the following preconditions must be met:
    1. the account balance of all your combined accounts must be less than 500 €
    2. the emergency situation has been caused by a pandemic-related loss of income within the current months or in the two preceding months
  • A pandemic-related loss of income may have occurred by the following reasons and corresponding proof must be provided:
    1. termination of a work contract or proof that employment has been suspended by the employer, or – where such proof cannot be delivered – a corresponding self-declaration that includes in particular the length and amount of the employment up to now, as well as the reason and circumstances of termination;  and/or 
    2. a documented rejection of at least two applications at different employers for the time up to your application. Exceptionally, you can explain the job applications and rejections in your self-declaration if such documents cannot be produced due to the pandemic; and/or
    3. a self-declaration about the cessation of self-employment (information about clients, type and amount of work; information about which contracts have been lost to what amount; amount of lost revenues); and/or
    4. a self-declaration about the cessation of allowances from your parents (information about which allowances have been lost when, and to what amount, and for what reasons).
  • If the reason for the pandemic-related loss of income dates back longer than the two months before the current month, e.g. if you apply for interim financial aid in April 2021 but have lost your job before the end of January 2021, you must document own current initiatives to improve the pandemic-related emergency (such as applications for part-time jobs, commissions in self-employment). In order for such documentation to be “current”, the must date from the last two months before the current month and up to the day of your application for interim financial aid.

11. My employment contract is only dormant, not terminated, do I still have to look for alternative jobs ?

See also question 10 on this: If the reason dates back more than 2 calendar months before the application, then you must document your own current efforts (e.g. two applications for a part-time job, offers of self-employment) to improve the emergency situation caused by the pandemic. If, for example, the employment contract has already been suspended since January 2021 when the application is submitted in April 2021, the same applies as in the case of termination: then you must document corresponding current efforts, i.e. in the period of the two calendar months before the application or in the current month until the application is submitted.
However, the proven putting off of the employer in the case of a dormant employment relationship is considered as an effort, i.e. as an application. In accordance with 5.4.5 of the guidelines, another application to another employer must be submitted.

12. What must the self-declaration contain?

a. For unsuccessful application initiatives:

  • contacted  employers (including concrete contact persons or organizational units) 
  • Date of unsuccessful applications and refusals 
  • expected jobs and expected income
  • reasons why applications and refusals cannot be substantiated by relevant documents

b. In the event of cessation or restriction of self-employment:

  • Former clients
  • Type and extent of self-employment, in particular details of which contracts have been eliminated and to what extent
  • Average income from self-employment before the Corona pandemic
  • The extent of lost revenue due to the pandemic or, if it has been a process since March 2020, the decrease in order (financial and temporal)

c. In the event of loss or limitation of the support received so far:

  • By whom and in what amount and until when maintenance payments were made
  • Specify the reason for the failure or of the reduction of maintenance
  • When the maintenance payment is reduced, the amount of the current maintenance payment should also be documented

d. In the event of loss or restriction of employment caused by the pandemic:

  • Duration and scope of previous employment
  • Reason and circumstances of terminations
  • Name of former employers
  • Duration of the activity that was terminated
  • Precise timing of the termination (incl. last working day)
  • Average income from previous employment
  • An explanation of why this cannot be explained by appropriate documents

13. May I blacken out specific information on my identity card or passport?

Yes, you must only provide comprehensive documents regarding the pandemic-related emergency. Information in your identity card that do not directly serve the proof of identity,  address, and validity of the document such as place of birth or religious affiliation, may be blackened.

14. Do I have to provide information about all my bank accounts? Even a PayPal account? What about a home loan savings contract (Bausparvertrag) or a rent deposit account (Mietkautionskonto)?

  • To prove that you are in a financial emergency, you need to provide the comprehensive bank statements (without any gaps) of all of your bank accounts to which you have short-term access. These are all accounts to which you have the sole or at least shared right of disposition.
  • You must provide the bank statements of all accounts (including payment transaction services such as PayPal or amazon payments), to which you have short-term access, listed in chronological order and sorted by date for the full calendar months before the current month and for the current month up to the last (banking) day before you file your application. Lists of transactions can be accepted instead of bank statements as long as the transactions are listed comprehensively (without any gaps).
  • This also applies to deposits, such as equity deposits, investment funds/deposits or BitCoinDepots. If you have a monthly disposal limit for longer-term savings accounts, this must be taken into account.
  • Exceptions are savings agreements (for example home loan savings contracts in the savings period – or Bausparvertrag) or other accounts to which you do not have short-term access, i.e. within the current month, such as rent deposit accounts (Mietkautionskonto), or trust accounts (Treuhandkonto). These are the only accounts to which you are not required to send in documents.
  • Attention: so-called blocked accounts (Sperrkonto) that are used as proof of sufficient financial resources for foreign students do allow for access within the current month in a determined amount, thus they must be indicated – in which a declaration about the determined accessible amount on the last (banking) day before your application within the current month must be given.
  • Similarly, you must provide information about online accounts such Comdirect or financial transaction services such as PayPal, Amazon Payments etc. as long as the balance is available at short-notice – or you must declare that you currently do not have any credits on those accounts.
  • For all other accounts to which you have no short-term access within the current month or on which you do not have a current balance, the following declaration will suffice: “I confirm that I have provided comprehensive information about the available balance on my accounts and that I do not have any current balance on other accounts. Beyond this, there is no current balance available on other payment transaction services if these services are not listed (such as e.g. PayPal or Amazon Payments).”
  • It must be discernible from your documents that the applicant has a sole (or shared) right of disposal for the bank account within Germany to which the interim financial aid should be transferred.
  • You may only list a loan/credit to the amount in which a redemption obligation is biding for the current month. If such repayments are made in cash, you should not only provide a self-declaration but also a transaction receipt from the recipient of the payments.

15. My parents usually support me with cash; how should I declare this with my bank accounts?

To do this, you must upload a personal declaration in which you must indicate the following:

  •     What alimony payments were awarded?
  •     When were they granted?
  •     To what extent (in what amount) were they granted?
  •     Why did they cease?

16. How do I ensure that I am really submitting the application for myself?

In the course of the online application, you will have to upload a photo of yourself several times, including once with your identity card or passport (together with the registration certificate), and there is a further authentication step with an automatically generated number code that will be sent to your Email address. This is meant to prevent abuse and cheating.

17. I forgot to upload something when I made my application. Can I still send this in?

No. Later uploads are not possible.

In the application process, please make sure that you have completely uploaded all the right documents before sending the application. Your documents are shown immediately after the upload, and you can is they are not the correct ones or not readably, delete and change them. You can also go back and verify if all documents are correct and complete before sending the application. If you do not have the documents ready at hand, please interrupt the work on your application and log in again later to upload the right documents. You should only send the application when it is completely finished!

The online application tool will automatically show you if your application is complete when uploading documents.

18. When do I learn whether and how much interim financial aid I will receive?

  • You can always log in to the portal www.ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende.de and check the status of your application at the responsible student service organisation (Studenten- oder Studierendenwerk – STW in short). To do so, click "LOGIN" on the start page and enter the e-mail address that you have used in your application. We send you a six-digit “token” or code via e-mail; you can use this code to access the information of your application.
  • When your STW has finished processing your application, you receive a message to the e-mail address with which you are register on the portal.
  • If you log in to the application portal again, you find out if and in what amount you receive the interim financial aid. To do so, please click “LOGIN” again and use the six-digit token/code that we send you per e-mail.
  • Important: you receive the e-mail message directly from the application portal   www.ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende.de, but not from the STW that has processed your application.
  • Please refrain from phone calls or inquiries at your student service organisation.
  • How quickly you receive a message from the system depends on how many applications the student service organisations receive. Staff will do their best to process the applications swiftly. Many student service organisations have set up their own teams specifically for this purpose.
  • If your application is approved, you can reckon with the money being transferred in a week’s time.

19. Can I submit an application more than once?

Yes. This interim financial aid is granted monthly. If your emergency lasts longer than a month, you can submit a new application in the following month.

20. Do I have to provide everything again for each subsequent application?

No. All you have to provide with a subsequent application is:

  • a declaration that you have not applied for any further pandemic-related support for the month that you are herewith applying for (such as from emergency funds, foundations or sponsoring associations) or are not expecting further support through applications that you have already submitted; also, short-term unemployment benefits must be declared here
  • if the uploaded personal identity document is no longer valid, you must upload a new one
  • your declaration about your emergency situation caused by the pandemic must concern the current month; thus, you have to upload new or updated documents or self-declarations.
  • the latest bank account statement(s) that cover(s) the time from the last application up to the current one without interruptions.

21. I already received bridging assistance in summer 2020; can I use my login details from last time again?

  • If you are still enrolled at the university where you were already enrolled in the period from June to September 2020, please continue to use your access data from the summer. This means: Please log in to the portal with the e-mail address you registered with during the summer months of 2020 and submit a follow-up application for November 2020 or the following months.
  • If you have changed universities in the meantime, please create a new application ID with the new e-mail address of your current university. You will then go through the application phase of identity verification again and will then have two application IDs on the portal. Since your email address is linked to an application ID, it is important that you always use the correct email address to log in to the portal and that you edit and submit applications in the correct application profile.

22. I have already applied for interim financial before, but transferred to another higher education institution in the meantime. I have a new educational e-mail address now. What does this mean for me?

Please file a new application for interim financial aid with your new educational e-mail address. You will then receive a new application-ID. With this new application-ID, you can now follow your applications in the application tool. You no longer need your “old” application-ID.

23. Ich habe zuletzt im September 2020 Überbrückungshilfe beantragt; was muss ich beachten?

Für dich ist wichtig:

  • Die Immatrikulationsbescheinigung bzw. Studienbescheinigung muss vom aktuellen Wintersemester 2020/2021 sein, und die Erklärung, dass du keine weitere pandemiebezogene Unterstützung beantragt hast, muss ebenfalls aktuell sein
  • Deine Erklärung zu deiner pandemiebedingten Notlage muss sich auf den aktuellen Monat der Antragstellung beziehen; dafür sind neue bzw. aktuelle Nachweise oder Selbsterklärungen hochzuladen
  • Für jeden Antrag müssen die Kontoauszüge des gesamten Vormonats sowie des Antragsmonats bis zum Vortag bzw. letzten Bankarbeitstag vor der Antragstellung hochgeladen werden.

24. Can I also claim support after an emergency?

No. The pandemic-related emergency must exist at the point of submitting the application and must be proven.  You can prove this difficult situation with account statements and further required information.

25. I am an international student. Can it have negative effects on my legal situation in Germany if I apply for interim financial aid?

No. Claims for interim financial aid have no influence on questions of the right of residence. The application for interim financial aid relies on a sudden emergency through no fault of one’s own.  Such a situation must be considered a case of hardship for granting a temporary and limited emergency aid. Thus, this is an exemption from the standard requirement to provide proof of your own living costs according to Art. 5 Par. 1 No. 1 of the residence act (§ 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 Aufenthaltsgesetz).

26. Do I have to pay the money back?

No. The interim financial aid is a non-repayable allowance from the Federal Government.

However, this does not apply if your financial situation has changed in the meantime, e.g. due to a new job or payments from parents or other relief funds for your living expenses.

If it is subsequently established that you have provided false information, you must repay the grant.

27. What happens if my statements are incorrect or incomplete?

You cannot receive interim financial aid with incorrect or incomplete statements. If it turns out afterwards that you have provided incomplete or even incorrect information, you will have to pay back the financial aid you received. In case of false information, there is also a risk of criminal proceedings.

28. What does it mean when the application portal is signaling “need for action” (Handlungsbedarf)?

When the application portal shows a message about “need for action” (Handlungsbedarf), this means that the processing of your application has started, but cannot be completed without your intervention. Click on the pop-up icon in the application portal in order to read the message from the caseworker. You will then learn what you still need to do. Usually, you will be asked to provide further documents or information. You can only provide missing information by uploading them to the application portal.

29. Can I also apply for interim financial aid if I have taken out a loan or am receiving a grant?

It depends. Applying students must declare that they have not applied for other pandemic-related assistance grants (for example, emergency funds, foundations, booster clubs) from which additional subsistence income is expected in the current month, or that they do not intend to apply for the month in question. On the other hand, funds that are not used to support yourself, such as support from a technology fund for your IT equipment, or operating assistance for solo self-employed individuals, are not eligible. If you can demonstrate that you are in a pandemic-related emergency, you may also receive bridge assistance independent of such assistance.

30. I am receiving some BAföG – does that mean that I do not qualify for the interim financial aid?

Yes, you do qualify! BAföG notifications are not tested. What counts is that you are nevertheless in a pandemic-related emergency. Your account statements must demonstrate that previous income of the same amount from jobs and/or family support has ceased owing to the pandemic.

31. This BMBF interim financial aid is an allowance. Will this allowance be deducted from my BAföG support? Does this mean that I will receive less BAföG?

No, the BMBF states that interim financial aid is not an income in the sense of the BAföG, cf. BMBF online source:

“In some Federal States or student service organisations, emergency aid is available for trainees and students who have lost their (part-time) job owing to the pandemic. Recipients of payments in accordance with the BAföG can also apply for such aid and will receive it, if they qualify. Such loans are referred to in § 21 Para. 4 No. 4 BAföG and are hence not to be treated as income in the sense of the BAföG. […] This regulation is to be applied correspondingly for emergency aid in the form of allowances.”



33. I am doing a correspondence or distance course at a higher education institution in Germany. Am I entitled to apply?

Yes, as long as it is not a course alongside a career (berufsbegleitendes Studium) and as long as your domicile and habitual place of residence is within Germany.

35. I am doing a second-degree course. Am I entitled to apply?


37. Is there an age limit?


38. Why do I have to provide an e-mail address and mobile phone number when making an online application?

This is both for secure identification and protects you and other students from fraud.

Each time you log in, you receive a six-digit token or code that is valid for two hours. You must request a new token for each login. Make sure you always use the same e-mail address with which you have made your application.

In order to finally send and finish your application, you receive a six-digit confirmation code per text message on your mobile phone when your online application is ready and all documents have been uploaded completely.

Thus, you always receive e-mail tokens when you complete your application after a break or if you want to check the status of your application, while you receive the six-digit text message code to your cell phone only once in order to send in your application.

39. What about data protection? What happens to my data?

Data protection is ensured in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.


40. Am I legally entitled to this interim financial aid and where can I complain in case of refusal?

  • No, interim financial aid is an additional contribution by the State to mitigate the consequences of the pandemic on students. You do not have a legal entitlement and you actually confirm this by indicating your agreement to the funding guidelines of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research on the application portal.
  • The sole responsibility for the decision about your application lies with the Studierenden- or Studentenwerk (STW) that is processing your application. You can only get binding information about your application there. There is no other institutions for appeals. Furthermore, neither the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) nor Deutsches Studentenwerk (DSW) are entitled to view applications or decisions about applications.

As of June 14, 2021

Question not answered?

General questions: Call the BMBF bridging assistance hotline at.

Tel. 0800 26 23 003 | Hotline service hours: Tue to Thu from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Fri from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Questions about your application (status inquiries excluded!):

Mail: ueberbrueckungshilfe-studierende@kstw.de