Bring your own to-go cup or mug to your next coffee break.
Bear in mind:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your reusable cup is clean and the material is suitable for (re)filling.
- The take-out of purchased hot drinks also makes you responsible for the durability and quality of these drinks.
- Our employees clean and disinfect the filler dispensers and spouts on a regular basis.
What to do in the bistro or coffee bar:
If filled by employees:
- You need to remove any lids on your container to keep our employees from coming into contact with them.
- Set your reusable cup or mug on the counter. Our employees will pick it up.
- Our staff members visually inspect the reusable cup for cleanliness and any foreign matter before filling. They reserve the right not to fill it if your cup or mug does not meet the above requirements.
- The filled reusable cup is then returned to you. You pay, put the lid on and that’s it.
Self-refills by the guest:
- You have to remove any lids.
- Please make sure that your reusable cup does not touch the filling spout from which the hot drink flows.
- Once your reusable cup is full, take it with you to the checkout. You can put the lid on following the checkout process.