Subleasing your room is possible, but only under certain conditions. Requests must be made by from Kölner Studierendenwerk. Here you can find the conditions and an application form for download. For further information, please contact your responsible official or the InfoPoint.

A draft contract between tenant and subtenant, can be found in a stationery store or online.

Last Updated on Friday, 13 April 2018 12:32