Household insurance

The Studierendenwerk is not liable for damage to the tenants´s property - even if this was caused by damage to the building, e.g. burst water pipes. Therefore, it is advisable that you take out your own household contents insurance, unless your parents provide additional insurance cover.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 August 2018 15:55