Administrative assistant

In each hall of residence there are students (administrative assistants) who work for the Kölner Studierendenwerk by the hour and are able to be reached during office hours, even by phone. The administrative assistants are your first point of contact for all matters concerning your room or the dorm. You will receive the room key from them when moving in.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 12:39